The Trade-marks & Copyrights are often the foundation of a business's goodwill and brand recognition. A Business needs reliable security of its products, technology and know how through Patents.
We recognize this basic principle and the importance of developing and protecting our business client's trade-marks, copyrights and patents from business and trolls, riding upon the coattails of their success.
Every Business today exists in an international context because of the Internet, and enforcement and protection of its intellectual property requires vigilance world wide.
Our lawyers have the skill and experience to enforce the protection of a business' intellectual property in Canada and Internationally.
Our Trade-mark, Internet & intellectual property services include:
- Advice to develop trade-marks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property
- Registration of trade-marks with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Licensing trade-marks to third parties
- Enforcement and protection of trade-marks, copyrights and patents from unauthorized use
- World Intellectual Property Organization Applications and Enforcement
- Advice on New Media, Film & Entertainment Law, Software & Technology Law