Working on the behalf of lenders, we recognize the importance of completing loan transactions on time and on budget.
Business and real estate owners also look to us to advise how to structure their financing to minimize costs, control risk, and conserve their borrowing capacity.
We are expert at completing small and large financial transactions on time and on budget.
Our corporate business financing services include:
- Banking Litigation
- Debt Collection and debt restructuring
- Inter-lender agreements
- Mortgage loans
- Operating and term loans to corporate borrowers, including drafting of loan agreements and putting into place the required security
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Private equity transactions
- Private placements
We are frequently required to enforce security in default situations. Therefore, our expertise includes:
- Mortgage remedies, including power of sale, foreclosure and judicial sale
- Receiverships, including both straightforward liquidations and complex commercial insolvencies where the debtor's business is continued
- Resolution of inter-lender priorities and conflicts